Wednesday, March 01, 2006

If it Can, It Will

Yes, my dear readers, this is what I look like most of the time. I just seem to be on the giant see-saw (I always hated it when people called it a "teeter-totter." I'm not sure why.. it probably makes more sense than "see-saw" but whatever).

I can't be on a middle ground at any time. Everything is either wonderful or it sucks out loud. I don't know why this is, other than extreme idiocy and/or immaturity. And if I'm already bogged down or overworked, I will try and pile it on until I can't even enumerate the things I have to get done by tomorrow... which is stupid.

I hate stupidity.

I've got a busy month coming up anyway, without adding anything.. real estate closings, court appearances, grant proposals, moving into the new house.. this is not the time to try and save the world (or my mother). All in good time, kitty. All in good time.

It's not as if I can count on anything to remain constant for more than 2 seconds at a time anyway. As soon as I get myself wrapped up with this thing with mom, she will cram her head back into the sand and decide everything is fine as is. Or that Jehovah would be unhappy that she let me paint the house or some such bullshit (although she hasn't pulled the JW card in quite some time. Maybe I am overthinking this again).

Anyway the weather is unbelievably nice outside and i can't wait to get out there.. unfortunately, though, i am on break and not off work yet. Since I'm the only one here, I can't exactly take off, either. Eh..

This weekend: Moving stuff out of the house and into temporary storage so we can put the sign out front.

No comments: