Monday, January 16, 2006

Long Weekend

I've had the last 4 days off of work, and I feel like I haven't done anything...even though I have actually been quite productive. I've gotten a good start on my presentation for the 6th, I've put another ad in the paper to sell the ring, I've bathed both dogs and blow dried them (which was quite an experience in itself). I have put 4 months of pictures into my scrapbook, and eaten copious quantities of L's lasagne..

And now I have to go to band practice, stopping on the way at my old house, just to see what it looks like these days. Numbnuts is out of town, and I haven't been by in a while.

Big D has been calling again, but I haven't answered the phone. I really wish he'd forget I ever existed. I don't have anything further to say to him.

L is putting new flooring down in the master bathroom right now. We are also painting the bedroom and getting the ceilings fixed in preparation to move sometime in the next year.

He seems to be a little annoyed at my many many extracurricular activities lately, and I am not sure I understand why. I don't like having to drag every little piece of information out of him either. He doesn't like to talk about how he feels.. he just likes to feel what he feels and never explain it to anyone, I guess. Whatever works, although I must say that I don't think he can be justified in being upset with me if he can't tell me why without being browbeaten.

I don't enjoy browbeating people. Least of all him.

Anyway, it's not like we've ever really argued, so I guess I have nothing to complain about. And he makes damn good lasagna. :)

On that note, I am out. Maybe I will take a few pics of the house tonight while I am there..

No comments: