Friday, July 11, 2008

La te da, Blah de blah

What makes someone think that they have the right to control the thoughts, feelings, and lives of others?

How can someone think that they are always right, no matter how wrong they are?

What does it take to be able to bury your head in the sand and refuse to face reality and the choices you've made? How can someone stare in the face of the direct consequences of their actions and not recognize what they're seeing?

-----

I really think I have played this particular record until it's warped and no use anymore.
I think I'm tired of this tune.

2 comments:

The Princess said...

Read my response comment to the one you left on my blog please. You have totally misunderstood me, from the beginning it seems.

Sarah McAfee said...

Check out my new blog: http://theatricallegory.blogspot.com/