Friday, July 25, 2008

The Blubber Hand

Another science experiment with muffinhead.. This time it involved COLD water, ziplock bags, and an inordinate amount of Crisco...It was quite amusing to say the least..
Everyone got in on the act. S lasted 1 minute with the non-blubbered hand in the water. I lasted 55 seconds. L lasted 2 minutes, 45 seconds. He was feeling very manly about it.

Interestingly enough, the Crisco insulated against the cold amazingly. S wondered if anyone in Colorado in the wintertime thinks about a Crisco suit?

Ick,

Later: Shopping!!

3 comments:

Sarah McAfee said...

I don't know that I would do it on a regular day, but if I were stuck out in the high country in winter and only had crisco to put between myself and the cold air, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'd slather it over any exposed skin!

The Princess said...

hahaha great pics!! We should start calling yall's house the LAB... cause there are all types of experiments going on there these days!!

Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time out thank the posters for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.