Monday, July 07, 2008

Independence Day

S and all the "kids" had a great time at the party...
The fireworks were great! (Even the ones that went off too close to the ground)
Here's L keeping a "fatherly eye out." LOL

So.. that was our 4th of July.

On Sunday I went to the attic to get a box down and misjudged the distance when bending over.. got the corner of a cardboard box right in my left eye. I had to go to the ER, where they told me I had cut a triangular flap into my cornea. It really really really hurt. Did I mention that it REALLY HURT? Aaaaagh. L got to look at my eye under a weird light thingie, with the doctor. He said it was cool.

So I can't drive today, so I am stuck at home, wearing sunglasses inside the house and putting eyedrops in every two hours.

Bleh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you recover well!