Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

I would like to state for the record that I have the best boyfriend on the face of the earth.

This morning I found a big stuffed Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog in my car, with my name embroidered on it, along with a pair of tiger's eye earrings and a card. I found out after dinner (which was steak, my favorite, with a martini, also my favorite, and salad, mashed potatoes, etc) that he got out of bed while I was in the shower at 5 a.m. this morning to put the stuff in my car.

But that's not all.. When I got home from work and gave him his present, he also had a beautiful Liz Claiborne purse for me, and a cami/tank top that is gorgeous.. black lace. ("Ooooh, I like this" said I. "Yeah, I like.." he replied)

All in all, a second excellent V-Day with L.

And then, to top it off, we watched my friend, Nick, on American Idol. I worked with him for almost 2 years at LH. He is such a sweet guy, with such a sweet voice. I hope he makes it on the show.. He made it to the third round tonight, so there's hope yet! It's really kind of cool to see someone you know on a show like that. : )

No comments: