Saturday, February 25, 2006

Blur

Sometimes it seems like there is too much going on for me to assimilate it all. I know that I must be keeping up.. nobody is angry at me yet. But I feel like sometimes everything is a blur and I'm not picking out the important details.

I also feel like I'm picking up more than some people think I do. I can't help being a little pissed off at the way some people obviously think I am too stupid to see that they are trying to use me for their own ends. I also can't help being outraged at one specific person's reckless disregard for the well being of A and her family. With friends like that, no one needs enemies.

It's all so cloak and dagger lately.. it makes me wonder who my friends really are. It also makes me wonder if I still give a crap about things some of my friends expect me to help with. Like a certain lawsuit.

I've got enough going on without that crap, and when I go out with my friends, I want to have fun. You know, down time. Not a rehashing of the same conversation we've been having for the last 3 years. So maybe it's time I backed off a little more and concentrated on what's really important..

This thing with my mom
My music
My million and two projects at work
The new house that L and I are trying to move into

There's a lot to do and I guess right now I am feeling a little overwhelmed and like no one is listening to me. And maybe right now I don't know what I want to say anymore.

Meh. Tomorrow I'll be over it.

No comments: