Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hurry Up and Wait

Last night I couldn't sleep.. again. The bed was hard, my mind was going 100mph, .. same shit, different day. Got to sleep around 1, GM woke me up around 5:30 or 6, to come to the hospital. The doctor was supposed to come this morning, but so far (1:25 pm now) we haven't seen him.

We went down to have mom's line put in. It must have been painful, but the guy who did it was way cool. He reminded me of Pat Parelli, the horse trainer guy. Anyway she has a line now.

And now we're back to sitting here waiting for the doc. GM has a problem with her right arm being numb. She can't use it today, and she says her jaw aches. I am worried about the possibility of stroke or something cardiac, but so far she hasn't talked to the doc either.

I'll post again later, when I know more, and have pics. ;)

No comments: