Monday, March 21, 2005

Small Irritations

Have you ever noticed how certain people just irritate you? It's not as if they try.. but their very existence causes you to break out in hives? I hate it when that happens.

I also hate feeling the crushing anxiety I feel when someone at work starts sneaking around. How's this for direct: If you want to know what I am doing, ask me. I am honest to a fault and I have no problem with telling you what you want to know. Hell, I have ADD, so I have to write everything down. There is a log of what I do every day. Every fax, every email, every phone call. Otherwise I would forget what was said before the connection was even broken. And for god's sake don't try to creep up behind me to see what I am doing. All you are going to see is work.. well, that and a very irritated employee.

No comments: