Wednesday, June 18, 2008

List, In Pictures

1. This turkey has taken up residence behind our house.2. Last Thursday was my birthday. L and the zoo bought me presents:
My very own crocs (which I thought I'd never wear until I tried them on. They're SO comfy!!) and iPod speakers! Yay!!
3. Ah, the trip to NC.. I got to see Paw Paw and Nanny. Haven't seen them in a while.
Also got to see Dad, but didn't get a picture of him this time. I took lots of pictures with me, though. I brought Mom and Dad both a photo book from the wedding, along with some prints for them, Nanny & Paw Paw, and Gm & Gf.

4. S and the younger cousins had a great time playing in the woods, and then cavorting around in a rainstorm:
I love this pic! :-)

Later: More pics from North Carolina
AND
Later Still: The Giant Prawn Experiment!

No comments: