Wednesday, May 14, 2008

List # 987,876,234 and counting

1) I'm by myself in the office this week. It's summertime and the students are gone, which means that the faculty are concentrating on their grants. Which means I am busier than the proverbial one-legged man in the proverbial butt-kicking contest. I am taking names, though. ;-)

2) Trigger rocks.

3) L is home, and he rocks too.

4) The cleaning lady came yesterday and the house now rocks as well,

5) Someone I know has a very important doctor's appointment today. She should know that I am thinking about her, hoping all goes well, and that this should definitely change her way of thinking about things. There is nothing as important as taking care of yourself, in every aspect of life. Being healthy and responsible is the foundation for everything else you could ever want to do in life. Everything.

6) I wish I could take one of the dogs to work today. I think Denver would be a good addition to my office on a day when I need to keep people out and my mind in overdrive. Oh well. I wouldn't have room to drive him or time to walk him during the day, so he's best staying here with L. ;-) Besides, our custodian would kill me.

7) By the way, where the heck are my prom pictures??? My niece went to the prom on Saturday and I haven't even seen a single picture of her dress!

Later: Pictures of Trigger.. my how he has grown!
Also: An update on the car shopping extravaganza.

1 comment:

Francake said...

Things are good! Just settling into the real world. How is newlywed life?
:)F