Tuesday, May 06, 2008

It's May Already

Well it's been a while, so I guess I'd better post an update. :-)

I miss L. I'm busier than ever at work, and still trying to get over my sinus/ear infection. I'm going over to M's tonight for Idol night with her and AC. I'm making peach caramel ice cream right now.. waiting for it to set up so I can take it over.

The ice cream maker is really loud.

I'm also doing a lot of life evaluation. Sounds kind of stupid, but without going into too much detail, "life evaluation" is the best way to describe it.

I'm also working on a huge art project (pics later, when there's something to take a picture of...).

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Wow finally your back. I really like reading your post each day!!! It is something I look forward to... LIke the morning TEXT!! hahahahahaha Blargggg =)Seriously even if you don't feel you have anything to say... Post a pic from your camera randomness is good tooo. Love you and miss you hope to hear from you soon!!!!