Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tiiiiiiime Ain't on My Side

I've got too much to do. And it's freezing out and I really didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning. It is definitely a Red Bull kind of day. My arms are sore from Monday's workout, my abs are screaming, and I really wish I wasn't at work today.

But there's nothing we can do about that, now is there?

I guess I'd better get to it if I'm going to get the newsletter written, 15 proposals submitted, my own proposal written, a letter to J threatening contempt of court if he doesn't get with it, and the rest of the Christmas shopping all before Christmas. Not to mention that I have to study for the GMAT, which I am taking in less than a week.

And I hate it for me, but the GMAT is not by any means an easy test. I have to score high, too, if I want to get into the MBA program.

I think I might need a little more stress in my life this week. What do you think?

1 comment:

The Princess said...

yes, STRESS that's what life is made of these days, I've tried to cut my stress level because I was starting to see CRACKS....={