Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas List

Ok, I've promised a certain sister of mine that I would post my christmas list, so here goes:

Books are always a good choice. I read like a fiend, as you know. I like crime novels/mysteries, and pretty much novels of any kind. I loved Memoirs of a Geisha, and the Secret Life of Bees..

My office is full of kitty cat stuff, particularly tigers or those orange tabbies.. they go over well at the University. : ) So anything like that would work as well.

There's a songwriters' dictionary out that I'd like to have.. it's basically a rhyming dictionary. That would be cool.

Dean Markley guitar strings, medium weight, and med-light weight guitar picks.. I go through both like you wouldn't believe, so that's another idea.

I'm not really hard to please. : ) Ideas for L would be a little harder. He likes Dr. Seuss and Curious George.. I'd stay away from clothes; he doesn't wear certain colors and mostly sticks to neutrals. He's a little hard to buy for. He likes music.. if you know of any good jazz, etc. : ) Umm... he's a huge football fan (FSU, of course) and he also loves the TV show Smallville.. last year I bought him the season 1 DVDs, but he doesn't have any other ones.

So that's the christmas list.. now post yours!

1 comment:

The Princess said...

Ok I promise I'll post the list tonight, If it's not to late. I love you. Call me... How was Narnia?