Sunday, December 04, 2005

Picture Posting Bonanza: Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree....
This is our tree topper. No angels or stars for us, no sir! We have the Abominable Snowman!
L and I went out yesterday for a real Christmas tree.. it's the first time I've ever had a real one, and it makes the house smell deliciously pine-y. :) We're kind of spare on the ornaments, because I used to get all of mine from J's mother on loan every year, and L has always had a 2-ft mini-tree and never needed many.
We had lots of fun decorating it. We put our 6-ft Douglas Fir on top of a table in the living room so that it would be safe from dogs and cat. Worked for the dogs, not so much for the cat.
Our "NOEL" stocking hooks on the mantel read "NOLE" instead.. L is the eternal FSU fan. :)
And now it's time to decide what movie we want to watch this evening, and when we want to cook dinner...

3 comments:

The Princess said...

I think I will definatley get you a few xmas ornaments this year,=) But the tree topper is the best!!! LOL I will post some of our decorations tomarrow.
lovew

Nimba and Rubi said...

fvdgvsd

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone! I hope all is well and I look forward to be a great contributor to this community. Feel free to introduce yourself so I can get to know you better...