Saturday, November 08, 2008

Weird stuff from the past few days

1) My mother's house is the scariest and most depressing place I can think of. I swear to god I feel like a total basket case every time I come here. I guess that's how I always feel when there is NOTHING I can do to improve a situation.

2) Now that I finally got blogger.com to let me create a post tonight... now I can't think of what I wanted to say.

3) I am amazed that on one here has contracted botulism yet. Let me just get that out of the way. Oh, and don't even get me STARTED on the rusted, bent, dull, or otherwise unuseable utensils in this kitchen. Or the rusty stuff. Or yet the slop bucket.

4) S and I have decided that Jehovah ruins everything. :-\


akjdfhryubvvfdjk! I want to go home and I feel really bad for wanting to go home this much. I never get to see my mother.. but everytime I do, I feel...

...like this. :-[

3 comments:

Sarah McAfee said...

love and hugs!

The Princess said...

yes... I completely understand your feelings... because that is exactley how I feel when placed in that area myself!!!The anxiety is overwhelming!!!! Hey at least yoiur home now!!! Yayaya for home!!

Anonymous said...

"Oh God, Summer there is alot of Jehovahness in that book."