Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reality Check

Prepare to be depressed. I'm warning you.



At my mother's house.. here we see the slop bucket next to the chemicals and plant food next to the pineapple they are planning to eat. When is a good question to ask, because it was already almost overripe when I got there.

These are just a selection of the knives I removed from the kitchen. There isn't a single one of them that could actually be used to cut something. My mother threw a fit, after she asked me to get rid of them.. because I got rid of them. Ditto the rotten tomatoes.. though she didn't ask me to get rid of them.
If I hear "those are still good, i NEED those" one more time...

Meanwhile here's mom and one of the giganticats. This chair is her world pretty much.
Unless there's someone around to drive the golf cart (and push it, if you need to back up. We didn't find out we'd have to push to reverse until it was too late..)

1 comment:

The Princess said...

well at least she'd smiling in the last picture... I feel so sorry for her but I know she can be a real piece of work... especially when it comes to her stuff!!!