Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well Since I Haven't Been ON Here..

I've been spending most of my online time with Facebook these days, or else on the Pfitness site, posting workouts and complaining about my knee. ;-)

The lion's share of my time these days, though, is either work or school. I'll be really glad when I get these papers finished up and I can concentrate on something else. I've still got a long way to go, though. :-\ I definitely do need to spend some time in the library at Clemson.

Today I think I am going to see Trigger. His rain rot is going away and his summer coat is coming in much darker than usual. He is going to look really pretty this year, I think. :-)

Last night was Les's birthday party. We had fun.. I gave him a pair of fur lined crocs. LOL He has always said he would never wear crocs, but he has them on as I type this, so I guess they are comfortable enough to override any persistent style issues. ;-)

3 comments:

GamecockQueen said...

Trigger is so beautiful anytime of year...gald you were able to carve out a little time for yourself and him, I know it's not easy!

My job is being cut in Sept...I'm sad....

The Princess said...

Send pics of the fur lined crocs... LOL With les' feet in them!! And your purple flops next to them.

Anonymous said...

Facebook is taking over the world ...........

Neil D