Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Latest..

I finally got my latest roll of 35mm finished and processed.  It takes me a while to work my way through a roll of film now, considering how easy digital is.  :-)  Here's a pic from back in the fall of Lulu in her Cross Country uniform..  She looks cute.  :-)

I took this picture a few days ago in my backyard.  I love the frosties!
This is my new hair color.  I like it a lot.  :-)  It looks more like my natural color, and works a lot better with my skin tone than the blonde did.

5 comments:

GamecockQueen said...

Your hair looks great!

That CC uniform is sexy! I ran track in high school, and our uniforms didn't look like that. The shorts were short like that, but were baggy and the shirt had no shape, not to mention gross built in panties inside the shorts that I cut out...LOL! I mean, the uniforms were reused year after year and no telling who your uniform belonged to before you.....

o.r.p. said...

Thanks! :-)

Ewww, yeah that doesn't sound fun at all! I think their CC outfits are a little too sexy.. LOL but they are cute, no doubt about it! :-)

--b

The Princess said...

Hey, I love your hair color! It looks beautiful. Summer would make a seed sack look good, so they can put her in whatevea they want... can't hold a good girl down.=)Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

WOW ! One of the most perfect things I've ever seen ....
Looks like Wonderwoman !!!

N.D.

Anonymous said...

I am wonderwoman now! :] HEHE. I don't think the uniforms are supposed to be sexy but hey. If you guys think so. :] I actually look pretty good because of my TAN! :] We are one of the only girls team with that tight of shorts.