Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm Too Busy-- The List

The list is out of control!

1) It's Sunday. I worked all day on the major project i have for work. It isn't done yet. Next week, hopefully it will be.

2) I haven't done my yoga today. I can tell.

3) S starts cross country tomorrow. Yeehaw! Hopefully she will be starting school on the 19th with the rest of the kids..

4) I know someone who is getting a promotion. :-) State paperwork is slow, though.

5) S is talking on the phone in the bathroom. I would rather have died than do that when I was 17. Oh well. Times change, I guess.

Well so much for the rest of the list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B~

My lousy ex-boyfriend passed along your thank you note to me. I'm sure you sent it a while back but I was just going to tell you I recieved your note and you're welcome! I'm glad you liked it and that it fit. I also liked your Thank You cards!

~F